Friday, July 27, 2012

movin up in life n' it feels so GOOD!!!

WOW!!! been super busy this last week, moved into the house, unpacking "btw I dont like" well still unpacking lol and I just got my CPR certification! YAY ME :) 
   I absolutely love all my roommates and defiantly dreading Big Daddy going back out on the road soon but I know this is what needs to happen. Hopefully he'll get a local job soon so he'll be able to come home every night to me
which reminds me.................WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im so happy and so very excited to become Big Daddy's wife one day :-D
to my future in-laws I love you guys so much and I'm so happy and proud to have had you guys in my life these past 5 years and super excited to have you as my mother n father in law and to Big Daddy's 2 brothers and sister you guys are amazing and I love you guys! 
so here's to planning a great wedding and even greater marriage to the man I've loved for so long 
I love you Big Daddy forever and always
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment