Friday, September 7, 2012

clouded mind but I know itll be ok

  A lot of things are running through my mind lately, I mean Im getting married to my bestfriend at the end of this year, most nights I cant sleep because my mind wont stop and I dont know how to make it stop....Im doing the best I can to deal with everything that comes my way, weither it be relationship, family or friend problems I try to do the best I can to make everything right.

 Im human I make mistakes I disappoint people and myself sometimes but all I can do is push through with my head held high knowing maybe one day Ill change the way I am and actually let the walls down forever, even though I do trust some people well maybe I dont and its the most heaviest darkest feeling knowing and wanting to trust with all I have, I dont want to be jealous or have thoughts that make my day turn to night in a split second, Im so tired feeling alone emotionally.

  Don't get me wrong I love Big Daddy with all my heart hes my life and always will be, Ive never felt this way before and Im thankful for everything he does and well hes amazingly perfect for me haha he puts up with my crazy world and I wouldn't trade that or him for anything! I love him and I know hes the one man in the world that my world stops for and when Im walking down that aisle to him all my stress and worries will disappear because were in this together forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment