Monday, September 3, 2012

even though its stressful n crazy Im getting this done...

wedding planning is stressful enough without having only a couple months to plan it...its crazy busy I feel like my head is spinning and Im being pulled in so many directions
but the funny thing is I wouldn't trade these feelings for anything in the world right now.
Just knowing Im going to be walking down that aisle toward my bestfriend in the whole wide world is the greatest feeling Ive ever had!
Im working on my vows and Im thinking I wanna get the framed in an awesome frame so Big Daddy can have them with him when hes out over the road and look at them whenever he wants....but idk lol I dont want that to be cheesy
Anyway were having a peacock themed wedding I love peacocks I think there so beautiful, I wanted an outside wedding in the fall but there's no way Im gunna get that right now an thats ok cause I can wait for my dream wedding hey there's always our 5 years anniversary :)
until next time heres to wonderful thoughts and drama free wedding planning!!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment